Payment & Shipping Terms:
slip form formwork,
Fast Verticle / inclined Auto Self Climbing Formwork with hydraulic system QPMX-50
The lifting power of the Formwork QPMX-50 comes from its hydraulic system, which includes the oil cylinder
and commutator. Through functioning of hydraulic system, the steel rail and bracket can climb up alternately,
so the whole formwork system climbs steadily, independent of a crane. It' s easy to operate, and climbing is fast and safe.
1. One oil cylinder unit can lift 50KN.
2. The QPMX-50 system can climb not only vertically but also slantwise, and the forward or backward inclination
can be up to 18 degrees.
3. The system can climb up wholly or separately. The climbing process is steady, synchronous and safe.
4 .The bracket does not come back to the ground until construction work is finished, and spacing for work is reduced
while the bumping damage is almost completely prevented, especially for the plywood.
5．The error of structure construction is tiny and easy to correct.
6．The formwork can climb up by itself and cleaning work can be done in situ. The number of crane lifts are greatly reduced.
Standard Climbing Process
1.Set up the formwork by wall-through tie-rods and pull-push props, embed anchors and do the first concrete pouring.
2. Remove the formwork after the first pouring and fix anchor shoes on the finished wall, lift the brackets and formwork
to the right position, match the formwork and do the second pouring.
3.Lift formwork and brackets to the higher floor; fix climbing rail and hydraulic system.
4.Match the formwork to the right position and do the third pouring.
5.Strip the formwork and fix anchor shoes on the finished wall, then let the climbing rails climb.
6. Brackets climb up to the right position, then install suspended platform.
7.Match the formwork, do the concrete pouring, and proceed into the standard climbing stage.
Illustration of Verticle Climbing
Sketches of inclined climbing
Project Name:City of Lights C10a (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
ZULIN Products in Use:QPMX-50, Auto-climbing Protection Panel PS50
Contact Person: tt